Hammond Air Center is a Shell-branded, full-service FBO in Hammond, Louisiana.
We pride ourselves on offering personalized service and high-end amenities at a reasonable price.
Hammond Air Center is founded and operated by professional pilots.
In our passenger lounge we have wireless internet, coffee, cappuccino, espresso, hot chocolate, water, sodas, ice, beer and hi-def satellite TV with movie channels.
Our pilot’s lounge has all that, too, plus a dartboard and Keg-orator (root beer, of course!)
Oh, and we have a sweet crew car, too.
Services, Facilities and Amenities
- Jet A+ Prist
- Oxygen service
- Nitrogen Service
- Free hangar space (as available)
- The largest private ramp at KHDC
- No ramp fees
- Off-street parking
- Nice Crew Car
- Free Limo Service (Over 400 gallons)
- Work-out room
- Lav service
- Pilot's Lounge
- Passenger Lounge
- Contract Pilots (we are a bunch of pilots!)
- Complementary ice cold drinks and Abita Beer
- Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Espresso, Latte, Mocha
- The best concierge service in the region. We can scrounge up just about anything: Tickets to sold-out events, Limos, tours, hotels, even rent-a-midgets!
Fuel ServicesShell Aviation brand
Fueling service available 24 hours a day
$5.09 for 100LL Avgas (full service)
$5.19 for Jet A (full service)